From today you can start exchanging your 500 and 1000 notes in any bank or post office near your location. You can exchange maximum amount of 4000 Rs per day.
How to exchange 500 and 1000 notes
- Download the note exchange request slip form.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Visit the nearest Bank or Post office.
- Show your ID card and deposit the form.
- Your old notes will be replaced with new notes.
Download 500 and 1000 note exchange form
Download Request slip for exchange of 500 and 1000 notes and fill the required details in the form correctly.
[su_note note_color=”#ebac6e” text_color=”#000000″ radius=”2″]Download request slip form to exchange notes[/su_note]
Read how to fill the Note exchange form below.
How to fill request slip to exchange old notes
Fill the required details in the note exchange form
- Bank and branch name
- Name in capital letter
- Tick the attached identity proof.
- Aadhaar card number or PAN Card number.
- Fill the old notes details.
- Sign the form and submit to the bank or post office.
[su_note note_color=”#ebac6e” text_color=”#000000″ radius=”2″]Download form to exchange 500 and 1000 notes[/su_note]
Example to fill the note exchange form
Name of the bank: State Bank of India
Branch: Connaught Place
Name of the tender – ROHIT KUMAR
Identity proof: tick whatever attached
Details of notes being exchanged : 500 *4, 1000*2 = 4000
Signature: sign the form
Place: New Delhi
Date: 10 November 2016