Latest: Now enjoy unlimited Jio services with Jio 399 Recharge
Update: Jio Happy New Year will expire on March 31, 2017. Please activate Jio prime or recharge Jio number to continue using Jio services.
We were receiving too many messages on “How to generate Jio barcode/coupon code in MyJio app” or how to get a JIO Welcome offer sim.
This post will explain you the complete process to generate a Happy New Year offer code and get a JIO sim for your phone.
If you have a 4G phone then please be patient, you will get a Jio SIM with the Happy New Year offer for sure. Follow the complete process explained below and get your JIO SIM.
- 1 Jio Barcode redeemed solution
- 2 JIO Happy New Year offer
- 3 How to generate JIO Happy New Year offer code/ Coupon code
- 3.1 Download MyJio app from Google Play store
- 3.2 Open the MyJio app and click on “Get Jio Sim”.
- 3.3 Click on “Agree and Get Jio offer”.
- 3.4 Select your current location and click next.
- 3.5 “Get offer in few steps” – Just click next to generate offer code.
- 3.6 An offer code will be generated – Please take a screenshot of the offer code and click next.
- 4 Documents for JIO sim preview offer
- 5 Find nearest Reliance Digital (JIO) Store
- 6 Go to any Reliance Digital or Mini store and get a JIO sim for your device.
- 7 Tele-Verify your JIO sim to avail JIO Happy New Year offer
- 8 Open MyJio app and Sign up for MyJio account.
- 9 Jio coupon code redeemed problem solution
Jio Barcode redeemed solution
Jio welcome offer code says redeemed without getting a Jio SIM? Follow this to solve
Just email your IMEI number and barcode number to firstname.lastname@example.org and Jio team will whitelist your Jio barcode. You will be able to use the same barcode to get a Jio SIM.
** You’re not eligible for welcome offer if :
- You have taken a JIO preview offer (JPO) before on that phone IMEI.
- The Phone is not purchased in India. Don’t follow any tricks/methods to generate coupon code.
JIO welcome offer is eligible for all 4G devices (Xiaomi, Oppo, iPhone, LYF, Lenovo, Motorola, Vivo, InFocus, Huawei, Celkon, HTC, Intex, Samsung, Micromax, Sony, LG, Asus, Gionee, Lava, Panasonic, Xolo, Karbonn, Videocon, Sansui, TCL, Alcatel and Yu.
Check if your device is compatible for JIO welcome offer or not?
JIO Happy New Year offer
Jio which previously launched free 4G services as the welcome offer on 5th September 2016 has now introduced Jio Happy New Year offer for all new subscribers joining after 4th December.
Jio Happy New Year offer benefits
- Unlimited free calls to any network in India.
- Free roaming all over India.
- 1 GB 4G mobile data daily until 31 March 2017.
Please follow these simple steps carefully to generate JIO offer code and get JIO Happy New Year offer SIM.
How to generate JIO Happy New Year offer code/ Coupon code
Open MyJio app and click on generate Jio coupon code and generate your offer code.
Download MyJio app from Google Play store
After installing MyJio app, open the app and must install these 4 JIO apps before generating the offer code:
Open the MyJio app and click on “Get Jio Sim”.
Click on “Agree and Get Jio offer”.
Select your current location and click next.
Make sure to turn on your GPS to automatically fetch your location.
**In case it says (location not eligible), Please change your location to some popular place in your city.
“Get offer in few steps” – Just click next to generate offer code.
An offer code will be generated – Please take a screenshot of the offer code and click next.
Automatically an offer code will be generated for your device. Please allow if it asks for media permission to save the offer code in your phone gallery.
**It’s recommended to take a screenshot of this screen.
Documents for JIO sim preview offer
Check what documents are accepted for JIO sim registration and click next.
Proof of Address
Proof of Identity
Find nearest Reliance Digital (JIO) Store
Find a Reliance Digital or DX mini store near to your location and click next.
**Please click on List view if Map view is not able to load.
Click on “Done” and follow the remaining steps to get a JIO sim.
Go to any Reliance Digital or Mini store and get a JIO sim for your device.
Please carry 2 recent passport sized photographs.
Any address and identity proof listed on step 7 above.
Show your JIO offer code saved in your gallery or in your MyJio app.
Complete the Registration form and submit to the store staff.
Now wait for SIM activation, this may take 3-5 days due to the high volume of activation.
Tele-Verify your JIO sim to avail JIO Happy New Year offer
After your sim gets activated, you will receive an SMS on your alternate number to complete Tele-verification of your JIO sim.
Call on 1977, to activate your JIO sim. (Both Data and Call services).
Call on 1800-890-1977, to activate data services only.
If your tele-verification is successful, You will receive an SMS saying you JIO offer has been activated on your SIM.
Open MyJio app and Sign up for MyJio account.
Enter you JIO sim number and Generate OTP and complete the signup process.
Now sign in to your MyJio app and enjoy your JIO New Year offer.
Use the JIO sim number or registered email address as your JIO username and the password used during sign up to sign in.
Jio coupon code redeemed problem solution
Recently, we have received a lot of emails saying welcome offer coupon code redeemed without getting a Jio SIM. So, to solve this issue please follow the steps mentioned and whitelist your coupon code.
- Note down the IMEI of your Mobile phone. If you have dual sim phone, note both the IMEI.
- While generating the coupon code, if you have taken the screenshot of the coupon code. Note down the generated coupon code.
- Now email these details to email@example.com stating your problem of coupon showing redeemed.
- Jio team will verify the IMEI number and coupon code and whitelist if you have not taken a Jio sim.
- They will send you an email when your coupon code is ready to be redeemed.
If you have any Question, Please comment below or message us.