JIO launched commercially with a great ‘JIO Free welcome offer‘ where you get unlimited Internet, Voice calling and SMS for free till 31st December.
JIO uses VOLTE network to provide 4G internet & Voice calling. It is the best 4G network compared to any other 4G telecom provider in India.
You will get JIO 4G speed of about 10-150 Mbps speed depending on your location.
VOLTE free voice calling will decrease the phone bills by 70%. You only have to pay for the Data you use from 1st Jan 2017.
JIO eKYC sim activation process through Aadhaar card will activate your SIM within max. 15 minutes as said during the JIO launch event.
How to get JIO sim welcome offer (5 September)
- Download MyJio app from Google Play Store.
- Open MyJio app and install 4 important apps (JioCinema, JioTV, JioMusic, JioMoney).
- After installing all 4 apps, Close all opened apps and reopen MyJio app.
- On the top slider, you can see a “Get Jio Sim” option click on that or Open MyJio app and click on :Get JIO sim”.
- Follow the onscreen steps and generate a coupon code.
- After generating your JIO coupon code, Go to the nearest JIO store to get your JIO welcome offer SIM card.
Important: JIO welcome offer barcode/coupon code is valid until 31st December 2016.
JIO Free Welcome offer eligible devices
JIO welcome offer is available for all 4G devices (Oppo, Xiaomi, Motorola, Lenovo, OnePlus, iPhone, Huawei, Infocus, LeEco, Onida, Blackberry, Coolpad, Celkon, Vivo, Intex, HTC, Samsung, Micromax, Sony, LG, Asus, Gionee, Lava, Panasonic, Xolo, Karbonn, Videocon, Sansui, TCL, Alcatel and Yu)
JIO Customer Care TollFree Number
Reliance JIO customer care can be reached by dialing:
- JIO customer care Toll-Free number : 1800-88-99999
- JIO complaint number : 198
- JIO general helpline number: 199
- JIO Tele-verification number : 1977