The offline booking of Jio Phone has started in some parts of Delhi – NCR region. The official date to start the pre booking online and offline is 24th August. If you’re lucky you might find your nearest Jio store taking Jio Phone booking offline already.
How to book Jio Phone offline
You can book Jio Phone offline at any nearest Jio Store. One person is allowed to book only one unit of Jio Phone. So, Please carry Aadhaar card while going to the Jio Phone store.
Follow these steps to book Jio Phone offline via Jio Store
- Visit the nearest Reliance Jio store or Jio Center .
- Show them your Aadhaar card.
- You can only book 1 Jio phone per Aadhaar card.
- If you’re a company, you can make multiple bookings by providing your PAN or GSTN number.
- There are no charges to book a Jio Phone.
- You only need to pay for the phone at the time of delivery.
Jio Phone Store Details
Jio Phone bookings will start at all Jio Centres from 24th August. You can easily find a Jio Phone center near you. As the demand for the phone is very high, you might face queue at Jio stores to make a booking.
You can contact Jio care to know the address of the nearest Jio Phone center. Jio customers can dial 198 or 199, from other network dial 1800-889-9999.
Jio Phone Price and Delivery Date
As per the company announcement the phone is effectively free for all Indians. But you need to pay Rs 1500 as a refundable security deposit while taking delivery of the phone. The money taken as a security deposit will be refunded to everyone who returns the phone after using it for 3 years.
Jio Phone delivery date: 1st week of September.