Reliance JIO recently launched their commercial ‘JIO welcome offer’ on 5th Sept. have started moving all current JIO preview offer customer to welcome offer. In JIO welcome offer customer can only use 4 GB of 4G data daily and after that speed is reduced to 128 Kbps.
During JIO preview offer, customers were given complete true 4G unlimited data. Now all users are being migrated to JIO welcome offer, in which everyone will get only 4 GB of data at unlimited speed daily. If you exhaust 4 GB of data in one day, your speed will be reduced to 128 Kbps.
Benefits of JIO welcome offer
- Unlimited data (4G speed up to 4 GB and then 128 Kbps daily).
- Unlimited HD Voice calling
- Unlimited HD Video calling
- Unlimited Jionet WiFi access
- Unlimited SMS (100/day)
- Unlimited access to JIO apps.
These benefits are valid up to 31st December 2016.
How to check JIO 4G data balance?
As you have only 4 GB to use daily, it’s better to track your data usage using MyJio app usage statistics or through Android mobile data usage. Here’s how to check your JIO data usage logs
- Open MyJio app.
- Click on usage below on the home screen.
- Swipe screen to JIO data usage logs.
- Check your data usage of the day.
You will receive a message also when you have consumed 50% of the data. So be careful next time when you waste your data on downloads.
What to do after 31st December 2016?
Jio welcome offer has been extended to New Year offer until March 31.
JIO welcome offer is valid until 31st December only, from 1st January you have to select any of their tariff plans.
How to check if you are on preview or welcome offer?
- You might have received a message saying your Jio number is now active on JIO welcome offer already.
- Update your MyJio app from play store.
- On the home screen, you will see a welcome offer greeting.
All JIO unlimited offers are valid until 31st December 2016.